Volunteer at Horizon
Volunteering at Horizon Festival is a unique opportunity for residents and visitors to the Sunshine Coast to gain event experience and support the Sunshine Coast’s premiere arts and cultural event.
The festival would not be possible without the support of its volunteers.
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to support the delivery of the 2019 event across a range of areas including:
- Front of house (ticketing)
- Festival Operations
- Festival Support and Visitor Services
- Horizon Kids – support officer (Blue Card required)
- Stage Management and Back of House operations
- Artist Liaison
We are looking for individuals who are:
- focussed on excellent customer service and communication
- personable and approachable
- reliable and have own transport (where possible)
- physically capable – required for some tasks
- flexible and able to adapt to change
- professional, mature and well presented
- 16 years of age or older at time of event (under 18 years must have written parental consent to participate)
Please note: holding a Blue Card would be an advantage and is required when working with children.
To register your interest please log in or create an account via Better impact.